Monday, October 18, 2010

GBPJPY: Dying To See A Hammer


After gaining against JPY for 2 days, pound sterling started to give it all back. The current rate is 129.54 with support trendline at 129 area. As I said in my previous post, there is no sign for a reversal, yet. Meaning, I'm dying to see a hammer or at least a long lower shadow/tail/wick on daily chart on the following days. No no no.. the hammer wouldn't be my buy signal, just a first signal for a bullish movement. The price should close above 130.70 to confirm the hammer. Now you might think that confirmation would be my buying signal. Well, false again. But we almost there. After closing above 130.70 area, the pair should retrace right? That would be my buying signal. Now, lets wait for that moment to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment